The Urban Writers is an equal opportunity employer.
Here at The Urban Writers, we have dedicated ourselves to establishing the ultimate workspace culture. We're committed to mutual growth because we believe everyone has a role to play, no matter how big or small. Every individual who enters our community is a vital piece to the continued growth of our company.
TUW provides high quality creative content and outstanding customer service to businesses and individuals looking to outsource their content needs. We are an online marketplace for those looking to work with creatives and we kick SaaS! Meaning we know what our industry needs and we are giving them the tools to achieve their goals and a whole lot more! We have a solid community of creatives and a passionate, engaged, and ever growing customer base.
We are looking for a sharp, organized, and energetic Technical Project/Product Manager with experience working in SaaS to join our fast-paced start-up environment.
Working closely with the founder, you’ll be required to develop and manage product strategies and project plans, while working collaboratively with the great people in our Software Engineering Department. You will align your efforts, strategies and projects toward Dibbly’s goals and mission.
To learn more about our company please visit www.theurbanwriters.com
- Liaise with Executive Team to understand and advocate for our customers and Urbanites
- Define Dibbly’s vision, product roadmap, and product strategy
- improve the company’s products through industry analysis and research
- Develop user stories and create procedures to communicate related technical and user requirements to the development team
- Prioritize product development in line with company objectives
- Track and report on progress, KPIs and budget
- Work collaboratively and support the development team
- Using Agile Project Management practices, take full responsibility for project planning and implementation, tracking, following up and keeping stakeholders informed and up to date on overall status
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, sales, and engineering teams
- Track and report on R&D specific activities within the department
- Technical background
- Saas experience
- Product management experience
- Project Management skills