Sales Manager - Remote/Hybrid
TUW provides an interactive and engaging platform to connect skilled freelance creatives with businesses and individuals looking to delocalize their content needs. We are an online marketplace and service collaboration platform for those looking to work with creatives and we kick SaaS! Meaning we know what our industry needs and we are providing the tools to achieve their goals and a whole lot more. We have a sensational community of creatives and a passionate, driven, and ever growing customer base.
The Urban Writers, powered by Dibbly Inc., is poised for continued growth in the coming years. We are continuing to build a team of talented and driven individuals who are committed to the success of our business. Behind the scenes, we have dedicated ourselves to establishing the ultimate online workspace culture. We work remotely and if you are in the neighbourhood, we welcome you to come work from our beautiful Oakville office.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and versatile Sales Manager to join our team. Reporting to the COO, this individual will play a critical role in our growth by expanding our customer base, creating new business partnerships, and increasing revenue streams. To be successful in this role, you should have a strong background in sales growth, managing and leading a high-performing sales team, and strong analytical skills to optimize the sales funnel. You should also have excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills, with a passion for mentoring and developing team members.
How you'll help build the future of Dibbly Inc.:
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met or exceeded
- Review and improve CRM and processes for forecasting, reporting, and analyzing sales performance.
- Optimize sales funnel and provide recommendations for improvement
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development plan that includes identifying new opportunities, building relationships with clients, and increasing revenue and meeting targets
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with key business partners, affiliates, and their students, as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and support the Sales team members to ensure the achievement of KPIs and objectives
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure sales activities are adequately supported
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years of experience as a sales manager
- A proven track record of success (in the SaaS and E-commerce environments preferred)
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Experience leading and managing a Sales team
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools
- Passion for learning and staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Experience working in an online environment
- Sales Certificates/Qualifications
- Problem solving and process creation skills
- A quiet and professional workspace where you can conduct business calls without interruption
- Degree in Business Administration or a related field
Why work with us?
- Remote with option for hybrid work environment and flexible schedules
- Happy Birthday Policy (you get your birthday off)
- Option for 4-day work week schedule
- Calm App - free to employees (www.calm.com)
- Paid vacation days, sick and wellness days
- Opportunity for advancement - we support your growth!
- Education reimbursement and internal training opportunities
- Beautiful office location, snacks, games room! Free parking
- Dental and Extended Health Benefits (Canada)
- The Urban Writers is an equal opportunity employer - we treat everyone with dignity and respect
"Accommodation is available upon request during the recruitment process."
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to lead a high-performing sales and marketing team, and play a critical role in the success of a rapidly-growing business, what are you waiting for? Apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!
Check us out at www.theurbanwriters.com