TUW provides an interactive and engaging platform to connect skilled freelance creatives with businesses and individuals looking to delocalize their content needs. We are an online marketplace and service collaboration platform for those looking to work with creatives and we kick SaaS! Meaning we know what our industry needs and we are providing the tools to achieve their goals and a whole lot more. We have a sensational community of creatives and a passionate, driven, and ever growing customer base.
The Urban Writers, powered by Dibbly Inc., is poised for continued growth in the coming years. We are continuing to build a team of talented and driven individuals who are committed to the success of our business. Behind the scenes, we have dedicated ourselves to establishing the ultimate online workspace culture. We work remotely and if you are in the neighbourhood, we welcome you to come work from our beautiful Oakville office.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and versatile Marketing Manager to join our team. Reporting to the COO, this individual will have the opportunity to play a critical role in our growth by expanding our customer base, increasing revenue streams, and leading our marketing efforts. To be successful in this role, you should have a strong background in market research and developing effective marketing strategies. You should be a data-driven decision-maker with strong analytical skills and the ability to translate insights into action. You should also have excellent communication and leadership skills, with a passion for mentoring and developing team members.
How you'll help build the future of Dibbly Inc.:
- Understand our audience and develop effective strategies and campaigns that increase customer acquisition, enhance customer retention, and drive higher engagement
- Collaborate with the leadership team to identify market opportunities, provide input on product development plans, and ensure that product and feature launches are successful
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure marketing planning is adequately supported
- Analyze market trends, competitor activity, and other industry changes to inform business decisions
- Oversee development and execution of Marketing content calendars
- Manage the PPC campaigns to ensure ROI and ROAS are at optimal levels with the outsourced partners
- Manage and support the Marketing team members to ensure the achievement of KPIs and objectives
- Review and improve CRM and processes for forecasting, reporting, and analyzing marketing performance.
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing manager
- A proven track record of success (in the SaaS and E-commerce environments preferred)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience leading and managing a Marketing team
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools
- Passion for learning and staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Knowledge of content creation products and sectors
- A quiet and presentable/professional workspace where you can conduct business calls without interruption
- Problem solving and process creation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
Why work with us?
- Remote with option for hybrid work environment and flexible schedules
- Happy Birthday Policy (you get your birthday off)
- Option for 4-day work week schedule
- Calm App - free to employees (www.calm.com)
- Paid vacation days, sick and wellness days
- Opportunity for advancement - we support your growth!
- Education reimbursement and internal training opportunities
- Beautiful office location, snacks, games room! Free parking
- Dental and Extended Health Benefits (Canada)
- The Urban Writers is an equal opportunity employer - we treat everyone with dignity and respect
"Accommodation is available upon request during the recruitment process."
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to lead a high-performing sales and marketing team, and play a critical role in the success of a rapidly-growing business, what are you waiting for? Apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!
Check us out at www.theurbanwriters.com