Demand Generation Manager - Remote/Hybrid
Be a part of the future of work for everyone!
TUW provides an interactive and engaging platform to connect skilled freelance creatives with businesses and individuals looking to delocalize their content needs. We are an online marketplace and service collaboration platform for those looking to work with creatives and we kick SaaS! Meaning we know what our industry needs and we are providing the tools to achieve their goals and a whole lot more. We have a sensational community of creatives and a passionate, driven, and ever growing customer base.
The Urban Writers, powered by Dibbly Inc., is poised for continued growth in the coming years. We are looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth for the business. You will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to generate a steady stream of leads, nurture prospects and optimize the entire customer journey. We work as a team remotely and if you are in the neighbourhood, we welcome you to come work from our beautiful Oakville office.
To learn more about our company please visit www.theurbanwriters.com
How you'll help build the future of Dibbly Inc.:
- Develop and execute comprehensive demand generation strategies, including multi-channel marketing campaigns, lead nurturing, account-based marketing, content marketing, and digital marketing efforts.
- Drive lead generation and revenue growth for the company.
- Create targeted campaigns, content and lead nurture programs to engage prospects throughout the customer journey.
- Optimize and manage the lead capture process on the company website, landing pages, and other relevant channels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product marketing, sales, and creative, to develop targeted messaging, content, and offers that resonate with our target audience and drive engagement.
- Analyze campaign performance metrics on a regular basis and adjust tactics accordingly to optimize performance.
- Utilize advanced marketing technology systems to execute and measure multi-channel lead generation campaigns.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and trends in demand generation.
- Leverage marketing automation and CRM tools to segment audiences, create marketing workflows, and track the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Identify and analyze key performance metrics, including lead volume, conversion rates, and ROI, to continuously optimize campaign performance and improve overall demand generation efforts.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with industry influencers, partners, and vendors to extend the reach of our marketing campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in demand generation, digital marketing, and B2B marketing to continually innovate and enhance our marketing efforts.
- Manage the demand generation budget and ensure effective allocation of resources across various marketing initiatives.
What you bring to the role:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a demand generation role.
- Strong experience in multi-channel demand generation, including email marketing, PPC, social media, content marketing, and events
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.) and CRM systems
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication, project management, and analytical skills.
Why work with us?
- Remote with option for hybrid work environment and flexible schedules
- Happy Birthday Policy (you get your birthday off)
- Option for 4-day work week schedule
- Calm App - free to employees (www.calm.com)
- Paid vacation days, sick and wellness days
- Opportunity for advancement - we support your growth!
- Education reimbursement and internal training opportunities
- Beautiful office location, snacks, games room! Free parking
- Dental and Extended Health Benefits (Canada)
- The Urban Writers is an equal opportunity employer - we treat everyone with dignity and respect
"Accommodation is available upon request during the recruitment process."
If you feel that you meet these qualifications and are passionate about working in a dynamic and thriving environment, please apply with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!