Be a part of the future of work for everyone!
TUW provides an interactive and engaging platform to connect skilled freelance creatives with businesses and individuals looking to delocalize their content needs. We are an online marketplace and service collaboration platform for those looking to work with creatives and we kick SaaS! Meaning we know what our industry needs and we are providing the tools to achieve their goals and a whole lot more. We have a sensational community of creatives and a passionate, driven, and ever growing customer base.
Behind the scenes at The Urban Writers, we have dedicated ourselves to establishing the ultimate online workspace culture. We work remotely and if you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you to come work from our beautiful Oakville office. We're committed to mutual growth because we believe everyone has a role to play, no matter how big or small. Every individual who enters our community is a vital player in the continued growth and success of our company.
As an AI Software Developer with The Urban Writers, you will be responsible for building, testing and deploying AI algorithms and models for our platform. You come to us with software development, programming, data science and data engineering, and extensive API expertise.
To learn more about our company please visit www.theurbanwriters.com
Why You'll Want to Work With Us:
- Happy Birthday Policy (you get your birthday off)
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid vacation days, sick and wellness days
- Opportunity for advancement - we support your growth!
- Education reimbursement and internal training opportunities
- Dental and Extended Health Benefits (Canada)
- Calm Meditation App
- Fully Remote with option for hybrid
- Beautiful office location, snacks and games room! Free parking
- We treat everyone with dignity and respect
How You'll Help Build the Future:
- Coordinating with other team members
- Creating and managing the AI development process and overall infrastructure of the platform
- Conducting statistical analysis and interpreting the results so that you can guide the organization’s decision-making process
- Develop and automating important infrastructure for the team
- Developing infrastructures
- Building NLP models
- Explaining the usefulness of the NLP models you create to stakeholders
- Transforming the machine learning models into APIs that other applications can interact with
- develop advanced machine learning models that provide valuable recommendations and insight into future issues or decisions
- Analyze information, develop and present insights and brainstorm possible solutions
What You Bring to the Role:
- Prompt Engineering Experience
- NPL experience
- Experience with common NLP models such as BERT and GPT-3
- Programming languages, such as C++, Java, R and Python
- Related degree in computer science, data science, and/or Information technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Critical thinking
- Experience deploying and working with NLP models in a production environment